So here’s the actual model number. And the broken key was actually an LED. Anyone know a museum that would be a good home for this thing?

@derek That's no LED - that's a good old fashioned bulb! But I'm assuming that was supposed to be under a keytop - e.g. for a capslock or something?

Sign in to participate in the conversation
Color Graphics Adapter